Socialpunk by Monica Leonelle

Socialpunk
Title: Socialpunk
Author: Monica Leonelle
Publisher:  Spaulding House
Rating: 4 stars
Source: Review Copy

Synopsis:
Ima would give anything to escape The Dome and learn what’s beyond its barriers, but the Chicago government has kept all its citizens on lockdown ever since the Scorched Years left most of the world a desert wasteland. When a mysterious group of hooded figures enters the city unexpectedly, Ima uncovers a plot to destroy The Dome and is given the choice between escaping to a new, dangerous city or staying behind and fighting a battle she can never win.



Buy Links

My Thoughts
Enter a world with strict rules and hidden secrets. This is where Ima lives and soon she will face the toughest decision of her life.
Ima is a strong heroine and I enjoyed getting to know more about her and the world she lives in. She really grows as a character throughout the series and learns some hard lessons as well which I liked. She was an interesting character and really grew on me throughout the book.
The story itself was fast paced and kept me entertained for hours. There are plenty of surprises that had me on the edge of my seat in anticipation. This was a really fun read that I had a hard time putting down. The world that the author creates is unique and really interesting. I can’t wait to see more of it in future books.

Comments