Book Review: Soul Oath [Everlast #2] & Cup of Life [Everlast #2.5] by Juliana Haygert !!!



Title: Soul Oath (Everlast #2)
Author: Juliana Haygert 
Published On: November 25, 2013 
Publisher: CreateSpace
Source: Review Copy

Synopsis:

Sequel of Destiny Gift (Everlast #1) - contains spoilers:


It’s been three months since Nadine last heard from Victor, Micah or Ceris, allowing her to concentrate on her own life. But until Victor and Micah find the scepters that will restore them as true gods, their human bodies will require her healing touch and it’s only a matter of time until they wreak havoc on her life again. 

As if to prove that, Victor shows up at the hospital dragging along with him a swarm of demons. Nadine is forced to flee to safety. Despite her attempts to keep her loved ones protected, the demons find her, and they bring her to Imha, the goddess of Chaos.

Now, confronted by her greatest fear, Nadine finds a new motivation. Vengeance. And when seeking revenge, no risk is too great, including her own life.


**New Adult Fantasy Novel**





My Thoughts:

Rating: 5 Stars

Check out my review of Book 1 - Destiny Gift [Everlast #1] here!

I got this book from the author, free of cost, in exchange of an honest review from my side.
Firstly I would like to thank the author for giving me this opportunity of reading and reviewing this book.

I really enjoyed this story more than book 1 and that's saying something because I really loved book 1 too. The characters in here have developed so much more than what we saw in book 1 and the plot twists gave me chills too.

The romance element was so uniquely and beautifully presented that it alone won my heart. Nadine wasn't the best and kick-ass heroine that I like but she has a unique quality that made me like her, she never gives up and can get herself out of any dire situation specially emotional ones.

We get to see very little of Victor in here but that much was power-packed!!!

Over all a great read that had suspense, mystery, action and above all passionate romance. So go for it guys!!!




Title: Cup of Life (Everlast #2.5)
Author: Juliana Haygert 
Published On: January 20, 2014
Publisher: CreateSpace
Source: Review Copy

Synopsis:

His existence would mean nothing without her.


**New Adult Fantasy Novella**
**Novella between book #2 and #3, told on Micah's POV**


 
   


My Thoughts:

Rating: 5 Stars


I got this book from the author, free of cost, in exchange of an honest review from my side.
Firstly I would like to thank the author for giving me this opportunity of reading and reviewing this book.

Well I'm a huge Micah fan and when I got my hands on this novella I just couldn't resist my curiosity and plunged into Micah's mind and I loved the experience.

This book set the plot for the 3rd installment and the ending really made me very anxious and I want book 3 right now but I'll have to wait for it, so sad!!!

If you're a Micah fan then you wouldn't want to miss this one I swear, so go on and grab this thrilling novella right now and devour Micah awesomeness!!! Just loved this one!!!



Comments