Sexy Sunday

Sexy Sunday

 Do you have a favorite hero who just so happens to be extremely sexy? If so comment and tell me about him or make a post about him using my sexy sunday banner in the sidebar.

Here is mine:
Gregori


Info
Name: Gregori
Alias: The Dark One
Species: Carpathian
Lifemate: Savannah Dubrinsky
Occupation: Vampire Hunter/right hand man of
Mikhail(Prince of the Carpathians)
Personality: Over Protective, Strong Silent type,
most feared of all carpathians, Only shows gentleness
 around Savannah his lifemate,brooding, lonely

Bonding Ritual words
“I claim you as my life mate. I belong to you. I offer my life for you. I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body. I take into my keeping the same that is yours. Your life, happiness, and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time. You are my life mate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care.”


Definitions:

Carpathian:
One of a species of long-living individuals who, as a male, loses colors and emotions over the centuries, necessitating the claiming of a lifemate.The female of the species brings the emotions back to the male if the chemistry is correct.

Lifemate:
A female Carpathian who is chemically and mentally drawn to a particular male Carpathian so much so that her presence in his life brings back colors and emotions which have disappeared and prevents the male from turning and becoming vampire. A true lifemate can offer herself to the Carpathian Male by offering of her blood freely, “as is her right”. Then, no matter how ancient the male is, he will not turn, nor will he kill her.

Comments