Swoon Worthy Saturday (2)

It's Swoon Worthy Saturday! the day where I share one of my favorite swoon worthy quotes.  This time I have a quote from one of my favorite series by Christine Feehan. It's from the Dark series and is the ritual words that the carpathians used to bond their mate to them. I don't know about you, but this is one of my all time favorite swoon worthy quotes!



“I claim you as my life mate. I belong to you. I offer my life for you. I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body. I take into my keeping the same that is yours. Your life, happiness, and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time. You are my life mate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care.”
-Dark Series by Christine Feehan

If you have a swoon worthy quote you would like to share feel free to comment or post about it and send me a link to let me know.

Comments