Oct 14, 2011

Follow Friday


Q: If you could have characters from a particular book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a particular TV series, which would you choose and why?





This is a hard question, but I would choose Ren, Kelsey, and Kishan from "Tiger's Curse and have them help fight demons with the Charmed ones (Charmed series). Mainly because they both fight demons/mythical creatures and I would love to see the interaction between the characters.

About ""

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus suscipit, augue quis mattis gravida, est dolor elementum felis, sed vehicula metus quam a mi. Praesent dolor felis, consectetur nec convallis vitae.

4 comments:

  1. So you lost me at "Tiger's Curse", but picked me back up at Charmed lol I think this week's question is going to culminate with a LOT of "Huh" and "I've never heard of that" lol

    Thanks for stopping by (old follower)

    Jess
    The Romanceaholic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I unfortunately haven't read Tiger's Curse, but definitely know about Charmed. Those girls could definitely bring some action to any combination =)

    new follower
    My Follow Friday
    Kristan
    P.S. come and check out my first giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combo! I used to watch Charmed quite faithfully.

    Hopping Through!

    http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/10/following-friday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through for Feature & Follow Friday.

    Stop by Pedantic Phooka for a $25 Amazon Giftcard giveaway this weekend.

    Have a great weekend!
    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    http://www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete

Breaking

 
Copyright © 2013 Curse of the Bibliophile
Design by FBTemplates | BTT