Thank You Nancy!
Receiving a versatile blogger award was both exciting and unexpectd. I have only been officially blogging for a couple of months and receiving this award has made my entire month that is for sure. I want to thank Nancy Cudis of the blog Simple Clockwork for giving me my first blogger award ever!Here is how the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD works:
-Thank and link the blogger who nominated you (please click on his or her name above to check out his or her blogs).
-Share seven random facts about yourself.
-Spread the love! Pass the award on to five other bloggers. Make sure to contact and congratulate them!
Here are seven random facts about myself:
1. One of my favorite childhood memories is my first ride on a roller coaster. It was at Michigan Adventure and the rollercoaster was named Shivering Timbers.
2. I have a chocolate lab named Jenna. (Love her)
3. My ultimate dream is to become a graphic designer.
4. I would love to visit Texas one day.
5. I am a hopeless romantic.
6. Swimming is one of my favorite activities.
7. My favorite food is holiday is Halloween.
I believe these 5 blogs deserve theVERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
Confessions of a Bookaholic
Alexia Purdy’s Blog
Life Between Pages
Intoxicated by Books