"Bengal's Heart" by Lora Leigh

Bengal's Heart (Breeds Series)
Title: Bengal's Heart
Author:
Lora Leigh

Publisher: Avon
Rating: 3 stars
Source: Bought
Synopsis:

Reporter Cassa Hawkins has always supported Breed rights-especially in light of a specimen like Cabal St. Laurents, the epitome of the male animal. But when the Breeds are incriminated in a series of violent murders, it's left to Cassa and Cabal to discover the truth before they become prey.




Buy Links


My Thoughts

Strangely addicting the world that Lora Leigh creates will lure you in and hold you long after the last turn of the page.

Cassa Hawkins is cursed with the helpless longing to be with Cabal who she believes undoubtedly hates her. I feel equal parts love and hate for this book I really hate how Cabal treats Cassa in the beginning, but the action and tension helped to keep my interest. I was glad because by the end I liked Cabal a little better. He at least cared for her even if he didn’t show it much in the beginning. Overall this was a well written and exciting book by Lora Leigh.

Comments