In the Shadow of the Moonlight - The Awakening by J.J. Bidell

Title: In the Shadow of the Moonlight - The Awakening
Author: J. J. Bidell
Publisher:
Elke Becker; 1 edition (August 21, 2011)
Book Source: Review Copy
Synopsis:


Naomi Roberts finally receives a scholarship for a semester abroad in Maine. When Naomi’s grandmother suddenly claims that Naomi will soon be transformed into a panther, like her great grandmother Romina, Naomi believes it is a final and desperate attempt to keep her from departing to the USA.

Having arrived in Maine, Naomi enjoys her student life with new friends and her first love, Roman. Even though she feels magically drawn to a mysterious clearing in the woods, believes she is being watched and begins to sleepwalk, she does not remember the prophecy of her grandmother. Until her very first transformation. And - Naomi is not alone, which not only exposes her to mortal danger, but also Roman.

Buy Links
My Thoughts
Going to a different country to study for a semester is both exciting and scary, but for Naomi Roberts things are going to get a lot scarier.
I loved all of these characters they were just so fun to read about and the mystery and suspense had me eagerly turning the pages to see what was going to happen next. The battle scenes with her as a panther were my favorite very descriptive they made me feel as if I was Naomi.
I really liked Naomi she really was a great character that I would love to have as a best friend in real life. Roman was a good match for her he was really sweet.
The only part I didn’t like was the ending because I didn’t want it to end! I almost cried for Naomi as well and I can’t wait for the next part to come out of “The Awakening”.

Comments