Jan 4, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


Thanks so much Ro from Ro-Always Inspired for the "Versatile Blogger Award" it really made my day!

Here's the rules

·         Thank and link to the blogger who bestowed the award
·         Share seven random facts about yourself (see below)
·          Spread the love by passing the award to five other bloggers-- and be sure to let them know
                           Here's seven random facts about me:


1. Love to play Just Dance 3 on my Wii

2. I hope to live in Traverse City, Michigan some day

3. I am not a morning person

4. Love to Swim

5. I am in love with a fictional character (Crazy I know)

6. I love snow!

7. My favorite books to read are romance's the sappier the better(;                                                                                                                                                                     
Bloggers to whom I wish to pass on this award:

MicheleK Canada from Another Look Book Reviews

Kristin from Better Read than Dead
Congratulations, I can't wait to hear from all of you!

About ""

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus suscipit, augue quis mattis gravida, est dolor elementum felis, sed vehicula metus quam a mi. Praesent dolor felis, consectetur nec convallis vitae.

Post a Comment

Breaking

 
Copyright © 2013 Curse of the Bibliophile
Design by FBTemplates | BTT