Versatile Blogger Award


Thanks so much Ro from Ro-Always Inspired for the "Versatile Blogger Award" it really made my day!

Here's the rules

·         Thank and link to the blogger who bestowed the award
·         Share seven random facts about yourself (see below)
·          Spread the love by passing the award to five other bloggers-- and be sure to let them know
                           Here's seven random facts about me:


1. Love to play Just Dance 3 on my Wii

2. I hope to live in Traverse City, Michigan some day

3. I am not a morning person

4. Love to Swim

5. I am in love with a fictional character (Crazy I know)

6. I love snow!

7. My favorite books to read are romance's the sappier the better(;                                                                                                                                                                     
Bloggers to whom I wish to pass on this award:

MicheleK Canada from Another Look Book Reviews

Kristin from Better Read than Dead
Congratulations, I can't wait to hear from all of you!

Comments