Feb 2, 2012

Follow Friday




Yes, it's that time of the week again! It's Follow Friday which is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The question of the week is:


Q: Define what characteristics your favorite books share. Do they all havea  kickass heroine or is the hot love interest the Alpha Male?


Its a combination of good characters and a great adventure/romance. I have to have some really relateable or fun characters to read. I love the strong and or kind and caring heroine, but I also love those characters that you just have to love like a zany friend or loveable sibling. The hero's I read about are either the alpha male types or the fun loveing boy next door kind. For the storyline itself I am pretty flexible, but I almost always read something with a lot of romance in it or at least some form of it.

What about you guys?

10 comments:

  1. Makes for a great story :) I'm following you back via e-mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that I need romance in my books. Even when I know some books are not romance, I still look forward to any hints of romance in it.

    My FF

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you mention the zany friend. Those characters are the best comedic relief and a favorite of mine as well.

    Old Follower
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves
    My FF
    Fever Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a book with a paranormal element. I just cannot get enough of those. It lets me escape reality.

    New follower! Here's my Follow Friday Post

    Happy Reading!
    -JoAnne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't say I differ from you much :)
    New follower!

    My #FF here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same for me. It's not just one thing, it's a lot of things all bound together. Thanks for the follow! I followed back:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty much similar - great answer! I absolutely LOVE the boy-next-door types, they can always make me fall a little bit in love!

    Here's my FF post!

    Stephanie @ SOOTP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty much all the books I read also have some romantic plotline. I love me a good love story!

    New follower! :)
    Andie
    My Friday Hops

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I am a new follower!! Found you via the blog hop! Can't wait to read your posts!

    Claire
    http://clairelouisereads.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete