"Holding Out For a Hero" by Stacey Joy Netzel

Holding Out for a Hero
Title:  Holding Out For a Hero
Author:  Stacey Joy Netzel
Rating: 4 stars
Source: Free on Amazon in September 2011

Synopsis:

Kelsie Newman meets the man of her dreams at the beginning of a really, really bad day, so excuse her for not recognizing him. Good thing she's a smart girl and a quick learner. When he rescues her from her Good Samaritan act gone bad later that same day, she doesn't make the same mistake twice.




Buy Links

My Thoughts
“Holding Out For a Hero” is a quirky, romantic, and a bit thought provoking story.
Kelsie was a very likeable character and had some really funny sarcastic humor. I highly enjoyed reading about her and her little adventure. I could really relate to her as well. I mean who hasn’t daydreamed at least once about a handsome young man sweeping them off their feet and riding off into the sunset.
I won’t give away the name of the hero right away, but Kelsie refers to him as McDreamy, which I find really funny. He was definitely a hero in every sense of the word as well as very charming.
Another reason I like this story is because of the thoughts on what really makes a hero a hero.  You’ll just have to read it to find out what I’m talking about and its free in both kindle and nook format so what could be better?

Comments