Tagged

Rules:

 
1. You must post the rules.

2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.



3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.



4. Let them know you've tagged them!

Questions:

 
1 .What is your favorite movie, based on a book?

My favorite isn’t even out yet, but I am just that excited about it. It is Tiger’s Curse that should be coming out in a few years.

2. What is your least favorite genre? Why?

Contemporary I will read contemporaries and there are some that I love, but I prefer books that have some type of paranormal or fantasy elements in them.

3. Scenario: Apocalyptic event (*panic* LOL).... you can choose 1 book to be sealed away and saved.... which one is it? Why? 

This one is a really hard question, but I think I’ll have to say Wild Rain by Christine Feehan because their aren’t many books that I will read over and over and this one ends in the first book instead of continuing on into a series.
4. What book, releasing this year, are you most anxious to get your hands on?

Tiger’s Destiny by Colleen Houck

5. What is the biggest surprise you've had as far as books go? Was there one that exceeded your expectations? One that totally bombed?

I think it would have to be Wild Rain by Christine Feehan because when I first started reading it I wasn’t sure about it and put it down not reading it until a few months later and when I finished it I really loved it and have re read it multiple times since.

6. If you could re-write history and pick a book/series to write yourself (instead of the actual author), which masterpiece would you call yours?

The Harry Potter series
7. Hardcover or paperback? Which do you prefer?

Hardcover

8. If you could interview any author, alive or dead, who would you choose?

Colleen Houck she is my all time favorite author I am obsessed with her Tiger’s Curse series it is really amazing and I highly recommend it.

9. Do you participate in a book club that meets in reality? or do you prefer online ones?

I have always wanted to participate in a book club that meets in reality, but there really aren’t any ones around my area and I don’t know many people who share my passion for books  except my best friend of course(:

10. Charles Dickens or Jane Austen? Explain.

Jane Austen I am a diehard romantic so anything I read must have romance in it.

11. If you wrote a book about your life... what would the title be?
My Crazy Life


I Tagged

 
Kevin@ Graphophobia

Kimberly@ Bloomin Reviews

Holly@ Books For One.. 

Jennifer@ Books That Spark

Sel@ Bookcase To Heaven

Isabella@ Romancing Bella

Avery@ Avery's Book Nook

Joder@ Words of Wisdom....from The Scarf Princess

Hiedi@ YA Bibliophile

Jeanz@ JeansBooksReadNReview

Alexa@ Pages of Forbidden Love


My Questions

1. Favorite Fairytell Retelling if any?

2. E-book or Physical Copy

3. Favorite series and why?

4. What do you like best about bloggin?

5. Do you have a favorite book soundtrack? If so for what book?

6. How big is your TBR pile?

7. If you someone wrote a biography about you what do you think the title should be?

8. What's the craziest thing you have ever done to get a book?

9. Where is your favorite place to read?

10. What is the hardest part about bloggin?

11. If you were going to be trapped on a deserted island and you could only take one thing with you what would it be?

Comments