"Goddess Interrupted" by Aimee Carter

Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2)
Title: Goddess Interrupted
Author: Aimee Carter
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Rating: 5 stars
Source: Review Copy, Netgalley


Synopsis:
Kate Winters has won immortality. But if she wants a life with Henry in the Underworld, she'll have to fight for it.

Becoming immortal wasn't supposed to be the easy part. Though Kate is about to be crowned Queen of the Underworld, she's as isolated as ever. And despite her growing love for Henry, ruler of the Underworld, he's becoming ever more distant and secretive. Then, in the midst of Kate's coronation, Henry is abducted by the only being powerful enough to kill him: the King of the Titans.

As the other gods prepare for a war that could end them all, it is up to Kate to save Henry from the depths of Tartarus. But in order to navigate the endless caverns of the Underworld, Kate must enlist the help of the one person who is the greatest threat to her future.

Henry's first wife, Persephone.
Buy Links

My Thoughts
Kate thought the worst was over, but she will soon find out that things are about to get a whole lot more dangerous.
This book was even better than the last. I found myself anxiously turning each page dreading and yet anticipating what would happen next. Kate has grown a lot, but she still has a long way to go and I was ecstatic to be able to see how everything would turn out.
Henry has always been mysterious, but he has become increasingly more secretive the closer it gets to Kate’s coronation.  I love Henry’s character so I was anxious to see what he has been hiding all this time and I was not disappointed.
Persephone was Henry’s first wife and she is also a big threat to Kate. I really liked how her character was done and even though she wasn’t my favorite character I really liked learning more about her and her side of the story.
This book has more action and some big surprises that fans will not want to miss. I highly recommend this series to lovers of romance and mythology!


Comments

  1. OMY,that good? I love a good story with a twist of mythology! I cant freaking wait to read this book! I loved the first in this series. So glad you enjoyed this book Im so exicted now that Ive read your review Katie <3!x
    Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷFICBOOKREVIEWSƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment