Blogspiration (5) Books

 

 Blogspiration is a new weekly meme hosted by GrowingUpYA and Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers and writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation or just a little SOMETHING.







“It’s my favorite! Far-off places, daring sword fights, magic spells, a prince in disguise...” - Belle

This quote pretty much sums up my favorite type of books and yes my life is WAY more interesting inside my head. I love it when a book takes me to a new and exotic places. Where I can have the adventure of a lifetime and meet interesting people. I think the best part of the adventure are the characters you meet on the journey. Not only the sexy heroes, but the friends you make and how much you learn about yourself and others because of them.

P.S. I also would like to state that I adore Beauty and the Beast, especially the Disney version. Who wouldn't love a library full of books???

Comments

  1. OMG, I love that picture. It's total how I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, Katie, this is one of my favorite Blogspirations EVER.
    Both the PERFECT quote, and the PERFECT picture. I love. SO MUCH. Like you don't even know :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment