Queen of Paranormal Romance


Do you have an affinity for the creatures of the night? Maybe you envision yourself curling up with a smoking hot werewolf, getting a bite with a cool Vamp, or prowling the graveyard with your best friend, who has been dead for a while. If any of this sounds like you then you are probably a Paranormal Romance lover. I am a great lover of Paranormal Romance myself and I devour these books every chance I get.

 So I have read some really great ones and some really bad ones, but it is really hard to find that one great author who is able to hold my interest, capture my imagination, and even enhance my fascination for these creatures. To help fellow Paranormal Romance lovers in their search for great reads I have compiled a list of some of the absolute best authors in the genre for you to sink your teeth into and maybe even find a new favorite read.



Paranormal Romance Authors
  1. Christine Feehan
  2. Lynsay Sands
  3. Charlaine Harris
  4. Gena Showalter
  5. Kresley Cole
  6. Alyssa Day
  7. Nalini Singh
  8. Lora Leigh
  9. J.R. Ward
  10. Jeaniene Frost

Comments

  1. i love this list. I'll definitely check out these authors' books:)

    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment