Apr 5, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Feature and Follow

Another Feature and Follow Blog Hop hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read?

Have you ever read a book that you thought you would hate? Did you end up hating it? Did you end up loving it? Or would you never do that?


A book that surprised me was Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I honestly wasn't sure about this book at the start because I don't normally read Sci-fi books, but I do love fairytales and I had been surprised by books before. I started reading it the same day I got it and it turned out to be a long night because I couldn't tear myself away. I kept telling myself one more chapter and then I'll go to sleep. This was really a wonderful book and I was so glad that I was able to read it.

It just goes to show you really can't judge a book by its cover.

You can read my review of the book here

8 comments:

  1. I haven't read Cinder but it's on my list. :)
    I'm a new follower.
    Here is my FF http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/04/feature-and-follow-8-books-expectations.html?showComment=1365176304830#c8581643211973351354

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have come to the conclusion that the books that make me "say one more chapter" at night will kill me some day.
    Old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/friday-56-26-feature-friday-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally able to follow & comment! (Darn my work and those blocked websites!) Thanks for following!

    Shelley & Courtney @ MustReadBooksOrDie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from a new follower

    I've not read Cinder yet, must check it out then =)

    Thanks for stopping by and Happy reading

    Amie @ Magic of Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. I own Cinder but -- for some reason -- I haven't read it yet. I've heard nothing but good things about it. I'm just waiting for a nice, long open day. I think I'll have the same problem and won't be able to stop once I start.

    New bloglovin' follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a few people say the same about Cinder, although I've still not read it!
    I'm a new bloglovin' follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I have to agree...I loved the cover, so I checked it out from the library. I kept putting it off and didn't get to it, and since it had a waiting list, I couldn't re-check. I finally read it and really, really liked it. Though, I have to say, I like the second volume, Scarlet, even better.

    Audrey @ Ink and Page
    Ink and Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know and Wolf is definitely turning out to be my fav hero(: Although I still love Kai!

      Delete

Comments

Follow by Email

Followers