Apr 19, 2013

Follow Friday





Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Book Worms Avenue
Words Fueled By Love


Q: If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?

This is a really hard question, but I think I would have to choose Evangeline Anderson. I absolutely love her writing! There are very few authors that I know of that I will read anything they write. Evangeline Anderson is one of those rare few. Her heroines are always sweet, sassy, and funny. I would love to hang out with her and ask her how she comes up with these awesome characters!




Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Great post!

    Thanks for stopping by! New GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Choice! This was a really hard topic because I love so many authors. Happy Friday! Old follower stopping by.

    Chelsea @ Starbucks & Books Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first one I've seen for Anderson. Great pick!

    Old follower.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! I would totally come with you haha! I am a new follower via bloglovin :)
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book Blog
    http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of her. >.< She sounds like she writes the kind of heroines I love to read about, so I'll have to check her books out. :) New follower by Bloglovin :D

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm yet to read any of her books, will look into her though :D

    My Feature & Follow Friday

    Have a great weekend!

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete