Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday REWIND -- pick a past topic you missed or one you want to revisit!

I was so glad that I got another shot because I missed

Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character
 
 
So who would I crush on? 
 
Dhiren (Ren)
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
 
 “You don’t take away my choices. You are my choice.”
 
Prince Kai
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
 
“I don't want to tell you how to be a prince, but shouldn't you have some bodyguards or something?"

"Bodyguards? Who would want to harm a charming guy like me?”
 
Jake CoulterSweet Nothings by Catherine Anderson

“I think I fell in love with you the first time I saw you, Molly mine. And when I look at you, that’s all I’m ever going to see, the woman I love. It doesn’t matter if you’re perfect. To me, you will be, and that’s all that counts. It’ll be that way always. Even years from now, when you’re old and withered, I’ll see you with my heart, not my eyes. That’s just the way it is when you love someone. The imperfections don’t exist. If you see them at all, you think they’re beautiful.”-Jake
 
Tomoe 

 
 
Wolf
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
 
 “I knew they would kill me when they found out, but…” He struggled for words, releasing a sharp breath. “I think I realized that I would rather die because I betrayed them, than live because I betrayed you.”
 
Kenzie
Moonlight Warrior by Janet Chapman
http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1316289001l/4052982.jpg

Astley
Need by Carrie Jones

“I promise you. You will survive this. Feel my hand. It is yours now, my queen. I promise you. I am yours.” 
 
Gregori 
Dark Magic by Christine Feehan

 “I claim you as my life mate. I belong to you. I offer my life for you. I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body. I take into my keeping the same that is yours. Your life, happiness, and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time. You are my life mate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care.” 
 
Merrick 
Pursued by Evangeline Anderson 
 
Travis Archer
Short Straw Bride by  Karen Witemeyer


 


Well who's on your list? Leave your link below or tell me in the comments!

Comments

  1. I haven't read most of these, but I do love everything about The Lunar Chronicles, including the leading men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wolf is on my list too! So is Jon Snow from Game of Thrones and Halt from The Ranger's Apprentice.
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-1tR

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment