Top 10 Favorite Things with Jay
What are a few of your Favorite Things:
1. What is your favorite song? Daaaamn. So hard to answer this one. I’ll go with “Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness” by the Smashing Pumkins (it’s the music playing over my wedding video. Makes me think of my wife and smile)
2. Favorite Weapon? The pen.
3. What is your favorite type of food? Free.
4. Favorite Tattoo design? The Stormdancer tattoo I got on my arm. You can see the blow-by-blow here: http://misterkristoff.wordpress.com/2011/11/29/11-11-11/
5. Favorite writing utensil? Macbook.
6. Place to write? On my couch in the sunshine with my dog on my lap.
7. Favorite Quote? “You anger is a gift” – Aristotle.
8. Your Favorite Phrase? “There is only one internet.”
9. The part of a story you like writing best? Chapter 41 of KINSLAYER was pretty fun to write. You’ll understand when you get there J
10. Favorite Book? “Where the Wild Things Are” by Maurice Sendak.
Jay is 6’7, has approximately 13870 days to live and does not believe in happy endings.
Giveaway!a Rafflecopter giveaway
· Jean BookNerd http://www.jeanbooknerd.com/
· Haley http://www.ya-aholic.com/
· Jenna http://jennadoesbooks.com/
· Jessi http://auntiespinellireads.org/
· Katrina http://kindreddreamheart.blogspot.com/
· MaryAnn http://www.chapter-by-chapter.com/
· Melissa Marie http://beneaththecover-beneaththecover.blogspot.com/
· Melissa http://melissaseclecticbookshelf.com/
· Stephanie http://adreamwithindream.blogspot.com/
· Stacey http://sassybooklovers.blogspot.com/· Tammy http://tamssbookblog.blogspot.com/