ARC Review: Becoming Alpha by Aileen Erin ~ 5 Stars!!!


Becoming Alpha by Aileen Erin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Release Date: December 17, 2013
Publisher: Ink Monster LLC

Synopsis:

 Tessa McCaide has a unique talent for getting into trouble. Then again, it isn’t easy for a girl with visions to ignore what she sees. Luckily Tessa and her family are leaving California and moving halfway across the country, giving her the perfect opportunity to leave her reputation as “Freaky Tessa” behind.

But Tessa doesn’t realize that kissing the wrong guy in her new Texas town could land her in far more trouble than she ever imagined. Like being forced to attend St. Ailbe’s Academy, a secret boarding school for werewolves.

Even if the wrong guy did accidentally turn her into one of “them” and doom her to attending the weirdest high school ever, Tessa can’t help her growing attraction to the mysterious Dastien Laurent.


When vampires attack St. Alibe’s and her visions pinpoint an enemy in their midst, Tessa realizes that boy drama and her newfound canine tendencies might just be the least of her problems.

My Thoughts:

I got an e-ARC from Net Galley, free of cost, in exchange of an honest review from my side.
Firstly I would like to thank the publisher and the author for giving me this opportunity of reading and reviewing this fabulous book.
Whoa!!! It was a fabulous Werewolf book, well at least the best that I read in 2013. The main wow factor is that here the main female lead, Tessa is not any poor whimpering girl but she is a fighter. Throughout her life she faced weird glances and rude talks about herself because she was unique and then when she moved to Texas and start attending Ailbe’s Academy which is strangest place she ever visited. On accidentally kissing an Ex student of the Academy her world turns upside down. The guy is Dastien who is hotness incarnate, guys!!!
Can kissing a guy change your life? Well, it certainly can in case of Tessa!!! What happens with her? What secrets are buried in Ailbe’s Academy? So many unanswered questions that kept me hooked in this story. A fabulous read that has got action, adventure, mystery and suspense.
I loved Tessa and Dastien is awesome-sauce as well. I’m eargerly waiting for the sequel!!! Hope it will fascinate me just like this book did.


View all my reviews



Comments