"Waiting on Wednesday"


Waiting on Wednesday
Trying to have the patience of a tiger while inside I'm ready to pounce.


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.
In the third installment of the Tiger series, Kelsey Hayes pushes through the pain of lost love and strengthens her friendship with Kishan. Despite his strong feelings for her, Kishan has agreed to be her ally in helping her reunite with the man she still loves. Together, they seek to help Ren regain his memory and begin the search for the third magical gift—an object of power that will help break the curse that causes them to live part of their lives as tigers.

I have been waiting for what seems like forever for the third installment of the Tiger's Curse series release. This series has captured my heart from the very begining and I have found myself obsessed with anything relating to the book. The amount of detail and emotion that she has in her books are amazing and she has become my favorite fantasy author. The cliff hangers she leaves have me biting my nails in anticipation so I am extremely excited for the rest of her series!


Author: Colleen Houck
Title: Tiger's Voyage
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Release Date: November 1, 2011

Comments