My First Award (Versatile Blogger Award)

Thank You Nancy!

Receiving a versatile blogger award was both exciting and unexpectd. I have only been officially blogging for a couple of months and receiving this award has made my entire month that is for sure. I want to thank Nancy Cudis of the blog Simple Clockwork for giving me my first blogger award ever!
Here is how the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD works:
-Thank and link the blogger who nominated you (please click on his or her name above to check out his or her blogs).

-Share seven random facts about yourself.

-Spread the love! Pass the award on to five other bloggers. Make sure to contact and congratulate them!

Here are seven random facts about myself:
1. One of my favorite childhood memories is my first ride on a roller coaster. It was at Michigan Adventure and the rollercoaster was named Shivering Timbers.

2. I have a chocolate lab named Jenna. (Love her)

3. My ultimate dream is to become a graphic designer.

4. I would love to visit Texas one day.

5. I am a hopeless romantic.

6. Swimming is one of my favorite activities.

7. My favorite food is holiday is Halloween.




I believe these 5 blogs deserve theVERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:


Confessions of a Bookaholic

Alexia Purdy’s Blog

Dazzling Read

Life Between Pages

Intoxicated by Books

Comments

  1. Oh WOW!! Thank you very much for your award and lovely message =D. I am glad you like my blog and I hope it becomes a good source of information for you =).

    Im on exams right now so my time is very precious and limited. But I do pretend to add my awards in my About Page and, of course, I will link the generous people who gave me those rewards! your link is saved ^___^.

    Looking forward to see more of your posts!

    Thanks so much!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Katie! And thanks for choosing me to also recieve the award! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment