Courtship of the Recluse by Linda Rigsbee



Title: Courtship of the Recluse
Author: Linda Rigsbee
Book Rating: 4 Love Potions
Source: Free Read

Synopsis:

 

Cindy accepts a housekeeping job at a remote west Texas ranch. The stoic and reclusive rancher has offered her access to a horse and 3000 plus acres in her spare time. Eventually, respect and admiration for him spawns a much deeper emotion – one that gets out of control in fuzzy stages that blend into each other.


My Thoughts

This short story is one of the sweetest I’ve ever read and I just love Russ. Cindy and Russ’s relationship is hesitant at first and their courtship is definitely full of some miss communication and crazy sisters, but that made it that much more enjoyable for me. The love scene was really sweet and didn’t go into too much detail. My favorite moment in this story was when Cindy was ill and Russ took charge and made sure she was taken care of. It was such a tender moment and really said a lot about Russ’s character. I highly recommend this charming story o anyone looking for a sweet romance without a lot of detailed love scenes.
Best of all this book can be read free here.

Comments