"Beauty is the Beast" by Karen Wiesner

Beauty is the BeastWritten for The Romance Reviews
Title: Beauty is the Beast (Woodcutter’s Grim Series Book 7)
Author: Karen Wiesner
Publisher: Whiskey Creek Press
Source: Review Copy


Synopsis:
 When Ransom Shaussegeny attempts to cure the family of the curse they live under, he becomes a werewolf trapped in his beast form and isolates himself inside the family fortress. During his daily walk in the woods, he comes upon a beautiful enchantress. Tess Moore insists she’s been watching him for as long as she can remember, that she loves him and that she will break the curse on his family. Even as he falls under her spell, Ransom no longer knows who or what is real--or whether the evil in Woodcutter's Grim is about to have the last laugh by dooming him, the woman he loves, and his family for all time...
Buy Links
Coming September 2012


My Thoughts
Beauty and the Beast with a new twist.
I love fairy tales and I am always happy to check out new retellings and this one is definitely one of the best.  I lalso ove the dark romance and the twists and turns that are added into this story.
Ransom brings some real depth to the beast character which I love because not all retellings of this story have very much depth to the beast’s character. This story is so much more than a retelling though it brings in a magic of its own and drew me in keeping me glued to the pages for hours.
I highly recommend this story not only to fans of fairytales, but anyone who loves a good paranormal romance.

Rating: 
       
 

Comments