"Propheticus: The Migliao" by Emma Daley

Propheticus: the Migliao: The Migliao
Title: Propheticus: The Migliao
Author: Emma Daley
Rating: 5 stars
Source: Review Copy

Synopsis:
I didn’t feel like the savior of the universe. I was afraid of tiny cliff sides and dead animals. But I didn’t have a choice; people depended on me-millions of people. My life was no longer my own. Just as the Mangitor de Sangue’s was not their own.

My name is Aniah. I saw my fate last year in the eyes of a monster, otherwise known as a SleepWalker, a breed of the Mangitori de Sangue. I have yet to learn about this prophecy in which I am an omnipotent warrior sent to save this universe from the deadly clasps of the Mangitori de Sangue, an ancient army of blood lusting creatures. I must try to pull myself from this fearful prison of self pity and desperation that I have trapped myself in, realizing I could lose everyone I ever loved, and become the warrior that millions are counting on. I must learn to fight and spill blood; to run and to hide; and worst of all, to be prepared to have my world ripped to pieces.
Buy Links

My Thoughts
The journey to her destiny continues in Propheticus: Migliao.
Once again I was sucked into this amazing world created by Emma Daley. These books were so descriptive it was very easy to lose myself in the story and feel as if I was really there. The storyline itself is even more intense and action packed than the first. There are also plenty of twists and turn that kept me on edge in this book, especially when it came to Aniah. I can’t wait to find out what happens next to Aniah and everyone else in the third book.
Aniah has grown a lot as a person and it really shows in this book, but she still has a lot of work ahead of her and she will need all her willpower and strength to face what comes next. I love this character and her bravery never ceases to amaze me. I was excited to see how her things would turn out for her and I was not dissapointed. She continues to grow and battles on for herself and the ones counting on her. Aniah really is an amazing heroine.
Fans of this series are sure to love the second installment and if you haven’t read this series yet you don’t know what your missing!


Comments