"Die for Me"by Amy Plum

Die for MeTitle: Die for Me
Author: Amy Plum
Publisher: HarperCollins
Rating: 5 stars
Source: Bought



Synopsis:
My life had always been blissfully, wonderfully normal. But it only took one moment to change everything.
Suddenly, my sister, Georgia, and I were orphans. We put our lives into storage and moved to Paris to live with my grandparents. And I knew my shattered heart, my shattered life, would never feel normal again. Then I met Vincent.
Mysterious, sexy, and unnervingly charming, Vincent Delacroix appeared out of nowhere and swept me off my feet. Just like that, I was in danger of losing my heart all over again. But I was ready to let it happen.
Of course, nothing is ever that easy. Because Vincent is no normal human. He has a terrifying destiny, one that puts his life at risk every day. He also has enemies . . . immortal, murderous enemies who are determined to destroy him and all of his kind.
While I'm fighting to piece together the remnants of my life, can I risk putting my heart—as well as my life and my family's—in jeopardy for a chance at love?
Buy Links

My Thoughts
“Die for Me” by Amy Plum is a thrilling new adventure with some of the unlikeliest of heroes.
The plot was well written and gave bits and pieces of information without giving away all of its secrets too soon. I enjoyed seeing how these characters lived and how the Revenants came into being. The relationship between Vincent and Kate was sweet and grew at a decent pace giving them time to become friends and then maybe something more.
I loved that the author was very descriptive about the different locations in Paris. The imagery was very beautiful and really captured the romance and majesty of Paris.
Kate was really easy to identify with. I actually shared many of the same interests that she did, although she was a lot braver than I am. I had fun time getting to know all of these quirky characters right along with Kate.
Vincent was humble and really fun to get to know. He wasn’t brooding or unhappy all the time even though he did have a lot of hardships being a Revenant. Instead he was sweet and really seemed to enjoy life no matter how bad things got.
I can’t wait to read “Until I Die” and become immersed in this beautiful story once again!




Comments

  1. I need to read this soon. It souds sooo good! Thanks for the review!


    New Follower from book blogs. Thanks for the following me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment