#5 30 Day Blog Challenge (Favorite Paranormal Romance Series)

This was a hard choice, but ultimately the best Paranormal Romance series in my opinion is The Dark Series by Christine Feehan. There are a few reasons for this …

1. I have more books from this series than any other

2. I am very picky when it comes to the books I read and this series is one of the very few that I will read pretty much all the books. Christine Feehan is a great author and I love all of her books, but her Dark Series is my favorite.

3. Her heroes are always sexy and love their mate with all of their heart

4. The woman is pursued in pretty much all of her dark series. I personally get annoyed when both the heroine and the hero are against any kind of relationship.

5. I am a sucker for an alpha male that can show his sensitive side once in a while and her heroes definitely fit that bill.

6. Vampires

7. Excellent world building

8. Just the right amount of action and suspense along with the romance

9. Their bonding ritual words are swoon worthy


Another great paranormal romance by Christine Feehan is Lair of the Lion

"I claim you as my lifemate. I belong to you. I offer my life for you. I give you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body. I take into my keeping the same that is yours. Your life, happiness and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time. You are my lifemate, bound to me for eternity and always in my care."


So what is your favorite paranormal romance series?

Comments