Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Bookish Goals


Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly feature meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


This week we are making a list of our bookish goals for 2013. Here are a few of mine:


  Read 300 Books this year.
             Write at least 30,000 words every month.
     
Post at least 3 reviews a week.
     
Read at least 4 books off my TBR pile before buying a new one. I can’t help myself I see a book store and I’m lost.
     
Get a hold of “Scarlet” by Marissa Meyer
     
Read one book that I wouldn’t normally try. – I have found a few books that I loved this way. Just goes to show you can’t judge a book by its cover or Synopsis for that matter.
     
Check out and Comment on at least 10 book blogs every day.
     
Try a new Bookish Meme! – I haven’t been doing very many Memes lately and they are a lot of fun.
     
Read more YA books.
 
Read/Review more Manga! – I’ve read tons, but haven’t really reviewed very many. Hopefully the Manga Monday’s Meme will help me improve that (:


What are your goals for 2013? Leave me a link and I'll be happy to visit!

Comments

  1. Good list and I really love your goal about reading and reviewing more manga which is a goal I share with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should join the Monday Manga meme too! I've never read any manga since high school & it's time I start and enjoy them once again.
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT & I followed back! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a lot of fun and I would love to see some of your manga reviews(:

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your goals! Wow, 300 books! Hope you read some great ones in 2013 :)

    I recently blogged about my 2013 goals while celebrating my blogoversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals :). 300 is a lot of books, good luck :). I also really need to stop buying more books when my TBR pail is HUGE.
    old follower.
    my TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/01/top-ten-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower! 300 is an amazing book goal! I can only envy you there! And kudos on your goal for commenting on 10 blogs a day! That's a great one! Good luck on all of your goals!

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you back(: Good luck on reaching 750!

      Delete

Post a Comment