Endless by Amanda Gray

Endless

 
Title: Endless
Author: Amanda Gray
Rating: 4 Stars

Goodreads:


Jenny Kramer knows she isn’t normal. After all, not everybody can see the past lives of people around them. When she befriends Ben Daulton, resident new boy, the pair stumble on an old music box with instructions for “mesmerization” and discover they may have more in common than they thought. Like a past life. Using the instructions in the music box, Ben and Jenny share a dream that transports them to Romanov Russia and leads them to believe they have been there together before. But they weren’t alone. Nikolai, the mysterious young man Jenny has been seeing in her own dreams was there, too. When Nikolai appears next door, Jenny is forced to acknowledge that he has traveled through time and space to find her. Doing so means he has defied the laws of time, and the Order, an ominous organization tasked with keeping people in the correct time, is determined to send him back. While Ben, Jenny and Nikolai race against the clock -- and the Order -- Jenny and Nikolai discover a link that joins them in life -- and beyond death.


Goodreads-badge-add-plus



My Thoughts
 True love never did run smooth
An exciting new fantasy that explores the idea of past lives and how two souls can be connected even in death. I was hooked from page one and couldn't put the book down. There was plenty of adventure and a lot of mystery. The time travel aspect was so unique and well thought out. I had a great time delving into the mystery of the characters past lives and figuring out how everything was connected.

Jenny is a very likeable character and I really enjoyed getting to know her. She is an incredibly strong character who fought for her happy ending. I also enjoyed the interaction between her and Ben. They started out not liking each other very much, but throughout the book they came to understand each other more and ended up becoming really great friends.

Nikolai was hands down my favorite character. His determination and strength in order to find those he loved really moved me. I I really admire his character and feel that he makes a great companion for Jenny. These two are so sweet together. 

I had a great time going on this journey with Jenny, Nikolai, and Ben. I only wish that it was longer, but I really want to see more of these three in the future!


Comments