Review: Death of the Mad Hatter by Sarah J. Pepper ~ 5 Stars !!!


Death of the Mad HatterDeath of the Mad Hatter by Sarah J. Pepper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My Thoughts:

I got this book from the author, free of cost, in exchange of an honest review from my side.
Firstly I would like to thank Sarah J. Pepper, author of Death of the Mad Hatter, for giving me this opportunity of reading and reviewing this fabulous book.

I got this book from Lovers of Paranormal group of Goodreads under the Read to Review Scheme!
I really, really, really enjoyed this read a lot, from my heart. It was mesmerized by this and this read was an otherworldly experience for me, altogether. I read Alice in Wonderland when I was a kid and this book really brought up those memories of that particular winter when I read the original Alice in Wonderland, curled up with my mom on my tiny bed. This story is different yet it has got a similar and known feeling to it. The modernization that the author did to this classic story is really great and I loved the main character Alice.

A great and enjoyable read and I would definitely recommend it to all of you book lovers and if you want to relive your moments of reading the classic ‘Alice in Wonderland’ with a fantastic twist then surely you should go for it and I guarantee you that you would definitely love it. The ending is truly awesome but I’m not going it give it up. So buckle up guys and enter the fantasy world where there are developed and fantastic characters that will draw you in, a well planned out plot and it has a very unique essence to it. The story is fast-paced and a page turner and don’t worry there are major differences between this book and the classic one and you can’t even imagine who much more you’ll get from this story. So get ready for the huge surprise. Enjoy, folks!


View all my reviews



Comments