Book Review: Erasing: Shadows by K. D. Rose !!!




Title: Erasing: Shadows 

Author: K.D. Rose 
Series: Erasing: Shadows #1 
Publication date: December 18th, 2013
Genres: New Adult, Paranormal
Source: Review Copy from Xpresso Book Tours





   

Synopsis:

What if to save the ones you love, you had to unlock the key to a different reality?
Generations of mystery smash together when a seemingly traditional family must shatter their illusions of normality to confront themselves and their friends, leaving no possibility unexplored in order to rescue- well, who exactly? Watch the Ross family, the High Five Gang, and multiple generations dig into an innovative explosion of imagination where they must confront numerous realities, real-world danger, and worst of all—their own teenage hormones!
In a place where nothing is as it seems and shocks are around every corner, even the people you thought you knew may find themselves strangers in this moving and provocative reality-bender. With breathless pacing and psychological intrigue, Erasing Shadows and the High Five Gang will keep you guessing until the very end.

 My Thoughts:

Rating: 5 Stars

I got this book from the author, free of cost, in exchange of an honest review from my side.

Firstly I would like to thank the author and the tour organizers for giving me this opportunity of reading and reviewing this book.

Woohoo!!! This book just took my breath away!!! What else can I say guys!!!

I loved this book so much. The plot is awesome and the story line is so unique that I just couldn't resist this story even during my exams. It's that fantastic.

The characters are developed well and the emotional turmoil that Michael went through really broke my heart into pieces and to be honest after reading so many romance books where the girl just keeps on making plans on how to snatch attention of a boy and shockingly the boy already remains interested in her from a long time but that dumb girl never notices that and why does they try to avoid each other at first always is out of my league to understand. Anyways my point is that it was a great experience being away from that stupidity. 

The High Five Gang is awesome-sauce man!!! But I'm so disappointed that we didn't get a lot of background or past information about their lives. I just admired them fully. The shock of losing your loved ones is portrayed so genuinely in here that at one time I just forgot that it's just a story. It touched my heart totally.

Everyone should pick this up the sooner you can because it's so awesome and it's going to blow your mind away and also your heart!!! Go for it guys!!!


Comments