Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating. 


Royally Lost
Synopsis:

Dragged on a family trip to Europe’s ancient cities, Becca wants nothing more than to go home. Trapped with her emotionally distant father, over-eager stepmother, and a brother who only wants to hook up with European hotties, Becca is miserable. That is until she meets Nikolai, a guy as mysterious as he is handsome. And she unknowingly finds herself with a runaway prince.

Nikolai has everything a guy could ask for-he's crown prince, heir to the throne, and girls adore him. But the one thing he doesn't have...is freedom. Staging a coup, he flees his kingdom and goes undercover on his own European tour.

When Nikolai and Becca meet, it’s their differences that draw them together. Sparks fly as they share a whirlwind of adventures, all the while dodging his royal guard. But Becca's family vacation ends in a matter of days. Will Nikolai and Becca be forced to say goodbye forever, will his destiny catch up to him, or will they change history forever?

Why!?

This book just looks so fantastic and combines two of my favorite things Travel and Romance! One of the biggest draws to this book though is that it has a lot of similarities to my all time favorite movie when I was younger "Chasing Liberty". I am anxiously counting down the days to this release!

Royally Lost

What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. OOOh this one looks so cute! Not my usual type of read but I like the way it sounds. Great pick and thanks for stopping by my blog today :)
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love travelling! That alone makes me want to read this ine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to read this one too. ;) It looks so cute and fun! And gosh, I LOVE travel books. And the romance looks omg-so-sweet. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment