The Mystic Wolves by Belinda Boring


The Mystic Wolves (Mystic Wolves, #1)Title: The Mystic Wolves
Author: Belinda Boring
Publisher: 
Moonstruck Media
Rating: 5 Stars
Source: Review Copy


Synopsis:

What would you do if a simple errand takes a deadly twist, turning you from cautious prey to dangerous predator?

Someone is trying to send a deadly message to Mason, arranging the deaths of those he loves and it puts the entire pack and Alpha on high alert. Darcy understands the primal instincts driving her beloved Mason's commands. With the help of those he sets as protectors, she learns about herself and the things she'll need to help support her Alpha and pack. When events turn dire however, one truth offers her strength - once given, oaths are unbreakable ... even if it means risking it all.

**This is the full length novel version of Without Mercy, Cherished, and Blood Oath*


My Thoughts

Intensely satisfying romance in an action packed package!

For Mason and Darcy its lust at first sight, but nothing comes easy for these two. A new danger to the pack threatens to tear there love story apart before it even begins. I loved that this book not only had some sexy werewolves, but just the right amount of action to keep me glued to the pages. There was no shortage of romance either. Mason and Darcy love to flirt and toy with each other, but it is very easy to see the love there too. There bantering made for some of the funniest moments in the book.

Darcy is no pushover and she especially doesn't let Mason walk all over her. I love her grit and spirit. She was one kickass heroine and she needed to be to hold her own against Mason.

Mason is a strong and proud leader to his pack. I really enjoyed getting to know this character and the different sides to him. He can be stubborn and arrogant, but he can also be really sweet and gentle especially when it came to Darcy. 

Take a bite out of this romance it will only leave you hungry for more!


This post was written by: Katie

My name is Katie and books have and always will be one of my biggest passions in life. There isn't a day that goes by where I'm not seen lost in another world of books. I am a Paranormal Junkie and am not ashamed to admit it. My Favorite Genre is Romance, especially Paranormal Romance, but I read all types of books and am never one to turn down a great story no matter what genre it comes from.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Comments

  1. Thanks for having me on your blog today, Katie! I'm glad you enjoyed the book <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment